The conference is the 39th in a series of meetings of scientists working in the domain of Statistical Mechanics and Condensed Matter Physics.
The ruins of Coventry cathedral ©
- strongly correlated systems
- phase transitions and critical phenomena
- soft matter and biophysics
- disordered and glassy systems
- networks and complex systems
- non-equilibrium and quantum systems
- interdisciplinary applications
Dates and venue
The conference will be held April 8th till 10th, 2014 at Coventry University.
Please download and distribute or display the conference poster.
Book of abstracts
Please have a look at the book of abstracts containing the full programme and list of contributions.
Applied Mathematics Research Centre
Department of Mathematics and Physics
Faculty for Engineering, Computing and Mathematics
Coventry CV1 5FB